PLEASE OBEY ALL POSTED SAFETY RULES AND ORAL INSTRUCTIONS FROM RIDE OPERATORS.
YOU MAY NOT GET ON RIDE UNLESS:
You know how to get on, use, and get off the ride. You have read, understood, and meet the waterslide safety requirements. You know the limits of your ability and that the ride will not exceed your limits. You are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs. You are authorized by the operator to get on the ride.
- All riders must complete the facility swim test in order to ride the water slide. Only green bands will be allowed on the slide. Floatation devices are not permitted on the water slide. (PFD’s /Lifejackets)
Water Slide Safety Rules:
- Maximum weight of rider is 300LBS.
- Obey all orders given by the Attendant and Operator.
- You must be 48 inches or taller to ride the water slide.
- The maximum depth of the water in the discharge splash down area is 42 inches.
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head bands.
- Only one rider on the waterslide at one time. Single riders only!
- No person shall bring glass, bottles or food into the waterslide area.
- Never form chains.
- Slide must be ridden feet first, lying on your back or in a sitting position. (Sit up to go slower, lie down to go faster)
- Riders must wait for the attendant’s start signal before entering the waterslide.
- Keep legs, arms and hands inside the flume at all times.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide channel.
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by the lifeguard and exit quickly.
WARNING: FOR SAFETY REASONS, PREGNANT WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH HEART CONDITIONS OR BACK TROUBLE SHOULD NOT RIDE THE WATERSLIDE.