In compliance with the order of the provincial government, all individuals entering the BWG Leisure Centre and Bob Fallis Sports Centre will be required to present proof of vaccination in order to gain access to the facility.
What you will be required to do:
- Present the access attendant at the entrance with proof of your second dose of vaccination (received a minimum of 14 days prior) accompanied with identification.
- Proof of vaccination can be either a paper or digital copy. How can I get my proof of vaccination?
- Acceptable ID documents are a birth certificate, citizenship card, driver’s licence, government-issued identification card, including a health card, Status Card or Indigenous membership card, passport, permanent resident card.
- All participants entering the facility must still complete the pre-screening
This applies to:
- All individuals 12 years of age and older (including spectators, parents & guardians of program participants, and coaches/trainers/officials)
- As of December 8, 2021, youth ages 12-17 years entering the BWG Leisure Centre or Bob Fallis Sports Centre for any activity must show proof of at least a first dose of vaccination along with ID
- As of February 16, 2022, youth ages 12-17 years entering the BWG Leisure Centre or Bob Fallis Sports Centre for any activity must show proof of being fully vaccinated along with ID
This does not apply to:
- Those with applicable medical exemption with a signed doctor’s certificate that includes an approved reason for not requiring the vaccination will also be admitted.
Individuals who have memberships or paid for drop-in bookings or registered programs who cannot produce the necessary documentation will not be permitted to enter the facility. Credits or refunds will be issued.
For more information on the Province of Ontario’s Vaccine mandate: Frequently Asked Questions