With growing concerns around novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and out of an abundance of caution we have made changes to our refund policy to support our participants for the 2021 Fall Registered Programs.
REGISTERED PROGRAMS WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
- A full refund in the form of a credit will be provided for any withdrawal and refund request submitted to the Town of BWG before the start of the program
- A partial refund in the form of a credit will be provided for any withdrawal and refund requested to the Town of BWG based on the remaining classes within the program.
- No full or partial refunds will be provided for any request submitted after the program date has passed or that no notification to the Town was received after the program has ended,
- At least two (2) days notice is required for any transfer, withdrawals or refunds for Aquatic Leadership Courses and private swim lessons.
TEMPORARY ILLNESS POLICY FOR REGISTERED PROGRAMS
To ensure the facility maintains a healthy environment for participants and staff, we request that no one enter the building if demonstrating signs of illness (fever, cough or any other COVID-19 symptoms). Please contact customer service to notify of absence and a credit will applied to your account.
The Town of BWG will follow the guidelines and recommendations from the Ontario Ministry of Health. If you are demonstrating the signs of COVID-19 the Town reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises. A credit will be provided for the class missed.
- We understand these are exceptional times. While we do not provide refunds, should any member of your family be diagnosed with COVID-19 we will credit your account for missed classes. The participant is required to advise customer service if there is going to be absent for a COVID-19/self isolation related reasons.
- Upon return following an absence per above, the program staff will send an email to the participant along with a screening questionnaire to complete. If negative, the participant returns this questionnaire, and receives approval to return as before.
REGISTERED PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY
- A full refund will be provided for any programs that the Town cancels before the program start date.