REGISTERED PROGRAMS WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND POLICY
- A full refund in the form of a credit will be provided for any withdrawal and refund request submitted to the Town of BWG before the start of the program
- A partial refund in the form of a credit will be provided for any withdrawal and refund requested to the Town of BWG based on the remaining classes within the program.
- No full or partial refunds will be provided for any request submitted after the program date has passed or that no notification to the Town was received after the program has ended,
- At least two (2) days notice is required for any transfer, withdrawals or refunds for Aquatic Leadership Courses and private swim lessons.
To ensure the facility maintains a healthy environment for participants and staff, we request that no one enter the building if demonstrating signs of illness (fever, cough or any other COVID-19 symptoms).
REGISTERED PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY
- A full refund will be provided for any programs that the Town cancels before the program start date.