July 16, 2021 – Re-opening Update
We are pleased to announce that the BWG Leisure Centre will re-open with limited capacities as follows:
- Wednesday, July 21 – ice bookings
- Monday, July 26 – fitness centre, gymnasium, leisure skating, lane swimming and aquatic leadership
- Tuesday, August 3 – aquafit, parent & tot swimming, and leisure swimming
Swimming lessons will be returning in the fall.
Memberships and booking will be available to purchase online or over the phone with a Customer Service Representative on Friday, July 23. Previous COVID-19 Memberships that were placed on hold during the shutdown can be reinstated by calling customer service beginning Monday, July 19. Customer Service hours are currently Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
Please note the following changes:
- Booking will now open seven days before (previously two days) the program start date.
- When booking a space in the Fitness Centre, access is now for both the strength/weight room and the cardio machines/walking track.
- All users of the BWG Leisure Centre will enter and exit the facility at the southeast doors (doors closest to parking lot).
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we continue to make your health and safety our number one priority. We are excited to open our doors and welcome the community back to the BWG Leisure Centre!
The BWG Fitness Team continues to run a select schedule of Outdoor Fitness Classes. Click HERE for program details and to register.
Summer Camp registration is currently open. Camp information is available HERE.
If you have any questions please reach out to the Customer Service desk via phone or email at 905-775-7529 ext. 6007 or email@example.com.
For more information on impacts to other town services please visit http://www.townofbwg.com/COVID.